Our endometriosis, MRKH, and PCOS chats are safe places for teens and young women who share a common condition to ask questions, discuss concerns, and offer each other support. They are moderated by our nurse educator and other health professionals. Sign up to participate in a teen or parent chat here.
How Safe Is It?
Teens and adults often wonder how safe something is. How safe is it…
- …to eat raw animal products?
- …to use rideshare services?
- …to brew kombucha at home?
- …to wear a tampon to bed?
- …to NOT use a bicycle helmet when riding?
- …to vape?
- …to shave pubic hair?
In our new feature, we’ve taken the guesswork out of finding the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about your health.