Life during a pandemic isn’t easy, for anyone, no matter if you’re young or old. Life right now is downright hard. Activities we all enjoyed before the pandemic, like going out to dinner, making new friends, or creating new relationships are a lot more difficult now, because of pandemic restrictions and the need to social distance. Trying to find a safe and healthy balance between following the guidelines and living life to the fullest and safest extent is not easy, but luckily, brighter days are coming!
In the meantime, here are some fun ideas to keep you, your friends, and your crush connected from a safe distance:
- Movie Night – make it virtual, everyone downloads the same movie or show and watch it all together! Turn up the fun by planning the same snacks ahead of time so everyone can enjoy together, while staying safely apart.
- Game Night – look for some fun apps or online games that allow you to play group games virtually! This is a great way to get everyone together.
- Virtual Cooking Class – check out your community’s website. Many are offering free or low-cost virtual cooking classes.
- Art night – there are some online tutorials online where you can learn to paint the same picture or make other crafts! You can each get similar craft supplies from the store and hope online for some fun creating together.
- Hiking/walks – if possible, you can also spend time outside together, although it’s still important to wear a mask and stay at least 6 feet apart for safety!