This is NOT true. There is no scientific evidence that says that your risk for breast cancer is higher if you sleep with your bra on. Some woman may choose to wear a bra at night for support (if their cup size is D or larger) but it is not necessary.
- Breast Health: General Information
- Breast Health: Buying a Bra
- My friends told me that wearing bras to bed makes your boobs saggy and prevents them from growing. Is this true?
- Is it true that having lumps on the breast is a sign of breast cancer?
- My grandma on my dad’s side had breast cancer (she’s fine now). Is there any chance of me getting breast cancer?